Asiatic Oxygen Limited (AOL) is a Jalan Group of Companies which was incorporated in the Year 1961 to set-up Industrial Gas and Medical Oxygen Gas Industry in India. The Company is producing Liquid Oxygen, Liquid Nitrogen and Liquid Hydrogen for Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and supplying them for the last more than Two decades and contributing in successful launching and successful testing of the Satellites in the orbit.
The Company has also set-up a Gas manufacturing unit as Joint Venture with a Company of Bihar Government which is running for the last more than 40 Years.
The Management is always keeping in mind its social obligation and contributing the fund at various levels for the welfare of weaker section of the society. The Company is actively participating in the welfare measures.
- To achieve 100% EXCELLENCE through 100% CONTRIBUTION by all the employees in the organization.
- To make every employee as a self-driven, cost conscious, capable of doing the job excellency.
- To develop the reporting abilities of the employees through self-documentation, report analysis and effective methods of communication.
- To gain and retain the best personnel in the Gas industry.
- Consistently sustain and achieve new highs in productions and new lows in energy conservation.
- New highs in quality and consistency in quality.
- Establish and maintain the reputation of our Company and its product brand.